Published: 17 April 2020
Looking for an easy, mid-week dinner recipe to whip up with your eyes closed? Check out this tasty yet quick mustard and leek grilled gnocchi recipe from Vitality Roses England netballer Yasmin Parsons. It’s delicious as it is simple.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- Fresh potato gnocchi (you could make your own if you’re feeling adventurous!)
- 3 x leeks
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 200ml single cream
- 50g mature cheddar
- Handful of frozen peas
- 2 x tsps wholegrain mustard
- Oil of your choice
- Finely chop your leeks and fry off in the pan until soft and golden (around 5 minutes). Add in your frozen peas and stir around until warmed through.
- Cook your gnocchi as per package instructions.
- Mix your single cream, vegetable stock and wholegrain mustard together.
- Drain your gbocchi and lay onto a baking tray, along with your leek and frozen pea medley. Pour over your creamy, mustard mixture.
- Sprinkle with your cheese and place in the oven until the cheese bubbles. Remove and leave the gnocchi to rest for 5 minutes – then get ready to serve!
Give Yasmin’s mustard & leek grilled gnocchi a go and let us know how you get on by tagging us on Instagram @vitality_uk, using #StayHealthyAtHome.