A really quick and easy chocolate berry mousse dessert, that’s simply stunning.
Per serve: 8
Per recipe: 15
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 100g raspberries, frozen
- 40g dark chocolate, chopped
- 50g quark
- 1 individual egg white, raw
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1⁄4 standard Cadbury Crunchie bar, chopped
- Divide the frozen raspberries between 2 sundae glasses or cups. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes, then stir in the quark.
- Whisk the egg white until stiff, then whisk in the sugar. Stir a little of this mixture into the chocolate and quark mixture to loosen it, then gently fold it all in, along with the honeycomb (save a little to decorate the top).
- Pile the mousse on top of the berries and chill until set
If you’re looking to build healthy habits, why not try WW – the new Weight Watchers? Vitality members can get a six month subscription to WW for just £30