This month, Champneys Senior Nutritionist Becki Douglas is guiding you through the healthy dos and don’ts next time you’re doing your food shop. Here is her recipe for a refreshing spinach and buffalo mozzarella salad, perfect for a quick lunch.
Serves: 4 portions
Nutritional Information: (Per Serving)
Energy: 246 kcal
100g Raw baby spinach, washed
75g Buffalo mozzarella
1 Pink grapefruit
40ml Flax seed oil
40g Toasted pumpkin seeds
1. Peel and segment the pink grapefruit
2. Remove the seeds from the pomegranate, keeping the juice which you mix with the flax seed oil
3. Grill or blowtorch the pink grapefruit segments until caramelised
4. Tear the mozzarella and toss with the spinach and pomegranate seeds in the dressing
5. Place in a salad bowl with the grapefruit segments and finish with toasted pumpkin seeds
Get 75% off Champneys Healthy Breaks
Relax, unwind and detox at the award-winning Champneys spa resorts.
You’ll get 75% off Champneys Spa Days and one, two and three night Spa Stays.
Terms and conditions apply.