Published on 17 April 2020
Chocolate peanut butter brownies anyone? Yes, please! Vitality Roses England captain Natalie Haythornthwaite has recreated a Joe Wickes classic for us. #StayHealthyAtHome and cosy up with these delicious, gooey delights.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Total time: 22 minutes
Makes 16 brownies
140g dark chocolate, chopped into chunks
60g smooth peanut butter
20g runny honey
2 ripe bananas
30g cocoa powder
30ml almond milk
3 eggs, separated into yolk and whites
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- Heat a large saucepan of water. Put your dark chocolate, peanut butter honey in a bowl over the saucepan and stir until melted.
- In another bowl, mash the banana until smooth and stir in the milk an egg yolks. Add in the melted chocolate mixture.
- Whisk the egg whites, and then fold gently into the mixture.
- Pour the batter into a brownie tray and bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool and then enjoy!
Give Nat’s brownies a go and let us know how you get on by tagging us on Instagram @vitality_uk, using #StayHealthyAtHome.