Published: 3 April 2020
Now more than ever, it’s so important for us to look after health. Eating healthy food, where we can, is a key part of that.
That’s why we’ve asked our Vitality ambassadors to share some of the healthy recipes they’re whipping up at home. They’re easy to follow and require minimal ingredients that you can swap out if you don’t have something.
England cricketer Jos Buttler has shared one of his dinner-time favourites – a Jamie Oliver Simple Salmon & Noodles recipe.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- Salmon fillets
- Rice noodles
- Place the salmon fillets and vegetables in a colander and cover with foil
- Add boiling water to a pan, place the colander on top and leave to steam for 10 minutes
- Make your sauce by mixing a good glug of olive oil, soy sauce, minced garlic, chopped ginger and chilli, finishing off with a squeeze of lemon
- Stir fry the noodles according to packet instructions
- Assemble your plate: noodles first, topped with the salmon, asparagus and broccoli, finishing by drizzling on your sauce
Let us know how you get on at home making Jos’ Simple Salmon & Noodles recipe by tagging us on Instagram @vitality_uk and using #StayHealthyAtHome