Published: 3 April 2020
We’re spending more time at home at the moment and with gyms and health clubs closed, staying active can be tricky. But you don’t have to give up on your routine. Now’s the time to get creative with your workouts, and adapt your exercise routines for your living room.
Building a brand-new routine from scratch can be daunting, so our Vitality ambassadors are on hand to share their best fitness tips, at-home circuits and exercise routines. Olympic gold medallist Jessica Ennis has shared this how to guide from her Jennis app – available to all members for the next 12 months.
This is a body weight circuit so all you need is yourself!
- The workout is structured into five rounds of five different exercises
- You’ll do each exercise for 30 seconds, then rest for 30 seconds, before moving onto the next exercise
- Once you’ve completed each exercise once you’ve completed one round
- Take a minutes rest and start the next round
- Repeat for five times in total to complete the whole circuit
- Plank half circle
- Jumping lunge
- Single leg spring
- Press up
Give this workout a go and let us know how you get on by tagging us on Instagram @vitality_uk, using #StayHealthyAtHome.