Published on 17 April 2020
BBQ season is approaching and we’ve got the perfect recipe to throw on the grill. Whether you’re veggie or not, enjoy these halloumi vegetable skewers courtesy of Vitality Rose Iona Anderson.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 x courgette
- 1 x onion
- 1 x red pepper
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- Packet of halloumi
- Sweet chill sauce
- Wooden skewers
- Peel your onion and chop into bite-sized chunks, along with your peppers, courgette and halloumi.
- Thread your chopped veggies and halloumi onto the skewers, distributing evenly along the stick.
- Place your stacked skewers onto the grill, sprinkling with olive oil and herbs of your choice.
- Place under your grill or throw onto the BBQ for 5 – 10 minutes, turning every few minutes to ensure they’re evenly cooked.
- Serve with a dollop of sweet chilli sauce for dipping – delicious!
Give Iona’s skewers a go at home and let us know how you get on by tagging us on Instagram @vitality_uk, using #StayHealthyAtHome.