As you look to jet off on your holidays, we’ve teamed up with the experts British Airways to give you 11 travel hacks to help you on your way.
1. Remove any old baggage tags to help ensure that your baggage doesn’t go astray.
2. Carry valuable and important items such as medication in your hand baggage.
3. Customise your bag so that it is easy to see on the carousel.
4. Add any additional baggage to your order before reaching the airport to save you both time and money.
5. Write your name and contact details on a piece of paper and place it on your luggage.
6. Fasten rucksack straps together so they don’t get caught in the carousel.
7. If traveling on a beach holiday, pack your swimwear in your hand luggage so you’re good to go once you reach your destination.
8. Pop your passport in your shoe and place it in the safe before leaving the hotel so that you don’t forget your passport.
9. Put your socks in your shoes to help them keep their shape.
10. Bring slipper socks on board to wear – this stops swelling and makes sure your feet are warm and cosy.
11. Leave some space in your bag for holiday souvenirs.
Have a fantastic holiday!
Get up to 40% off flights with British Airways
Take off with up to 40% off return economy flights within the UK and Europe, including taxes and charges.
The discount depends on your Vitality status, and is subject to a minimum stay depending on the day of departure. Further terms and conditions apply.