Cheer yourself up with the bright colours and crunchy textures of this quick-to-assemble salad.
Per serve: 9
Per recipe: 17
10 minutes preparation
10 minutes cooking
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh, or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon, level Dijon mustard, or wholegrain mustard
- 10 large cabbage leaves
- 1 medium carrot, raw
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium yellow pepper
- 10 individual cherry tomatoes
- 20g raisins
- 50g Apetina Light Block (10% Fat) Cheese
- 1g black pepper
- 2 medium wholemeal pitta breads
- Whisk together the lemon juice or vinegar, olive oil and mustard, then add all the remaining ingredients and toss together gently.
- Share between 2 pots, seal and refrigerate or keep cool until lunchtime. Serve each portion with a pitta bread.
Get your Weight Watchers 6 month pass for just £30
Terms and conditions apply.