This delicious dish makes for a perfect dinner on a warm summer evening
Per serve: 5
Per recipe: 19
15 minutes preparation
35 minutes cooking
- 500g new potatoes, raw
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 3 medium onions, roughly chopped
- 1 whole cauliflower, raw, leaves discarded, broken into florets and stem roughly chopped
- 90ml lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon, level cumin seeds
- 3 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 300g tomato, roughly chopped
- 250g 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon coriander, fresh, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- 2 medium spring onions, finely sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil over a medium heat, add the potatoes and half the turmeric and cook for 6 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Transfer the parboiled potatoes to a large roasting tin with the onions and cauliflower. Whisk together the lemon juice, oil, curry powder, remaining turmeric, cumin and coriander seeds in a small jug. Season, then pour over the vegetables and toss to coat. Roast for 20 minutes, then stir in the tomatoes and roast for another 5-10 minutes until the tomatoes are soft and the potatoes tender.
- Serve topped with the yogurt, coriander and spring onions.
Get your Weight Watchers 6 month pass for just £30
Terms and conditions apply.