The kids will enjoy this pizza too, so there’s no need to cook them something separately.
Per serve: 7
Per recipe: 28
8 minutes preparation
10 minutes cooking
- 4 sprays calorie controlled cooking spray
- 4 portions Weight Watchers tortillas (wraps)
- 150g tomato pizza topping
- 100g half fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 large tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 2 teaspoons dried mixed herbs
- 12 individual olives, in brine, halved, (optional)
- 8 leaves basil, fresh, to garnish (optional)
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200°C/fan oven 180°C. Spray the baking sheets with the cooking spray.
- Put two tortillas on each baking sheet, then spread the jar or pizza topping equally over each one. Arrange the cheese and sliced tomatoes on top and sprinkle with dried herbs. Season with a little black pepper. Scatter the olives on top, if using.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Slide the pizzas on to plates and serve, scattered with basil leaves, if using.
Get your Weight Watchers 6 month pass for just £30
Terms and conditions apply.