A perfect meal for a summer’s day. If you’re dining solo, this is easy to prepare and tastes divine!
Per serve: 4
Per recipe: 4
10 minutes preparation
25 minutes cooking
- 4 sprays calorie controlled cooking spray
- 150g chicken breast, skinless, raw
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 25g half fat crème frâiche
- 2⁄3 tablespoons Sainsbury’s classic italian pesto
- 4 fresh basil leaves, to serve
- Mist a nonstick frying pan with cooking spray. Season the chicken breast and add to the pan. Cook over a medium heat, turning frequently for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and golden.
- Add the cherry tomatoes to the pan and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Add the creme fraiche and pesto, season to taste, stir to combine and squeeze the lemon over. Serve immediately, garnished with the fresh basil leaves.
Get your Weight Watchers 6 month pass for just £30
Terms and conditions apply.