This makes for a tasty snack when you fancy something sweet
Per serve: 6
Per recipe: 6
10 minutes preparation
3 minutes cooking
- 1 medium apple, Braeburn, peeled and cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 teaspoon honey, level
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, level
- 20g jumbo oats
- 1 date, dried, chopped
- 1 teaspoon low fat spread, level
- Put the apple in a bowl with honey and a pinch of the cinnamon and stir to combine. Spoon into a 200ml capacity microwave-safe mug.
- In a bowl, combine the oats, date and remaining cinnamon, then rub in the low-fat spread to form a crumble.
- Top the apple with the crumble, then microwave on high for 2 minutes 30 seconds to 3 minutes, or until the apple is tender.Enjoy!
Get your Weight Watchers 6 month pass for just £30
Terms and conditions apply.