Enjoy this delicious winter warming casserole, packed with healthy foods.
Per serve: 5
Per recipe: 18
20 minutes preparation
7 hours cooking
- 4 sprays calorie controlled cooking spray
- 400g pork loin steak, lean, raw
- 1 large onion
- 250g carrots, raw
- 1 medium red pepper
- 100g green beans
- 500g butternut squash
- 2 cloves garlic
- 400g tinned tomatoes
- 480g borlotti beans, cooked
- 2 tablespoons, level tomato purèe
- 1 tablespoon dried mixed herbs
- 300ml fresh chicken stock
- 1g black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan and mist with calorie-controlled cooking spray. Add the pork, a few chunks at a time, browning them before adding the next batch. Transfer them to a slow cooker.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the slow cooker – the chopped vegetables, garlic, tomatoes, beans, stock and dried herbs. Give everything a thorough stir.
- Put the lid on the slow cooker and turn it on. It will need 5-6 hours on high, or 7-8 hours on low – check your manufacturer’s handbook for recommendations.
- Serve in warmed bowls, sprinkled with chopped parsley.
Get your Weight Watchers 6 month pass for just £30
Terms and conditions apply.