Rustle up this warming salad for a tasty lunch or light dinner.
Per serve: 7
Per recipe: 28
10 minutes preparation
30 minutes cooking
- 2 medium onions, red, cut into small wedges
- 1 portion butternut squash, de-seeded and cubed
- 2 medium peppers, all types, de-seeded and chopped
- 6 small tomatoes, on the vine
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 level teaspoon of dried rosemary or 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or use chilli oil
- 250g light halloumi, sliced or torn roughly
- 145g rocket, and salad spinach
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar, glaze
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6/200°C/ fan 180°C. Place the vegetables, garlic and rosemary in a nonstick roasting tin, drizzle with the oil and season. Toss well to coat everything in the oil. Place in the oven and roast for 25–30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange the halloumi on top of the roasted vegetables and place under a hot grill for 1–2 mins or until starting to brown.
- Scatter the rocket and spinach salad on a serving platter and lightly toss with the roasted vegetables and halloumi slices. Drizzle with the balsamic glaze.
Get your Weight Watchers 6 month pass for just £30
Terms and conditions apply.