We all deserve a little chocolate treat at Easter – so why not make these cute little cheesecakes?
Per serve: 7
Per recipe: 83
40 minutes preparation
15 minutes cooking
- 50g margarine, soft
- 6 low fat digestive biscuits, crushed
- 3 heaped teaspoons of cocoa powder
- 200g medium fat soft cheese
- 25g caster sugar
- 1⁄2 a level teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 medium egg, whole, raw, beaten
- 30g dark chocolate, grated
- 108g Waitrose chocolate mini eggs, (36 individual eggs)
- Put 12 paper cake cases into a 12-hole bun tin.
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan. Remove from the heat and stir in the biscuit crumbs and half the cocoa powder. Share between the cake cases, pressing down with the back of a teaspoon. Chill for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4/180°C/fan oven 160°C/350°F.
- Beat together the low fat soft cheese with the remaining cocoa powder. Mix in the sugar, vanilla extract and egg. Spoon into the cake cases on top of the chilled biscuit crumbs. Bake for about 12 minutes, until set. Cool completely.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle the cakes with grated chocolate and top each one with 3 mini chocolate Easter eggs.
Get your Weight Watchers 6 month pass for just £30
Terms and conditions apply.