Impress friends and family with this deliciously tropical gluten-free bake, made with nutritious chickpeas, zesty lime and only natural sugars.
Per serve: 4
Per recipe: 54
15 minutes preparation
30 minutes cooking
For the traybake
- 400g tin chickpeas in water, drained
- 100g cashew butter
- 75g maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 75g gluten free porridge oats
- 25g desiccated coconut, plus a little extra to garnish
- 1tsp baking powder
- 100g blueberries, plus extra to serve
- 50g chopped/diced fresh mango
For the lime drizzle
- 50g icing sugar
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 160°C/ gas 4. Grease and line a 20cm x 20cm square tin.
- Whizz the chickpeas in a food processor with the cashew butter, maple syrup, eggs, lime zest and juice and vanilla essence until combined. Spoon into a bowl and mix with the oats, desiccated coconut and baking powder mix. Fold though the blueberries and mango and bake in the oven for 30 minutes, until risen and golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack in the tin for 10 minutes. Remove from the tin and let fully cool. Mix together the icing sugar and lime juice and drizzle over, then decorate with the lime zest and desiccated coconut and cut into 12 pieces to serve.
Get your Weight Watchers 6 month pass for just £30
Terms and conditions apply.