This trifle is full of deliciously festive flavours and looks gorgeous served in individual glasses.
Per serve: 7
Per recipe: 28
10 minutes preparation
0 minutes cooking
- 3 slices Weight Watchers carrot cake slices, each cut into quarters
- 3 medium clementines, peeled, segmented and halved
- Juice of 1 medium clementine
- 25ml Cointreau Orange Liqueur, optional
- 100g 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g half fat crème frâiche
- 50g pomegranate, seeds
- 10g dark chocolate, shavings
- Divide the pieces of carrot cake between 4 glasses or bowls and top with the clementine segments. Mix together the clementine juice and Cointreau, if using, and pour over the cake slices and fruit.
- In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, icing sugar and vanilla extract. Fold through the crème frâiche and then spoon over the desserts. Scatter over the pomegranate seeds and chocolate shavings and chill until ready to serve.
- If you’re not using Cointreau, double the quantity of clementine juice.
Get your Weight Watchers 6 month pass for just £30
Terms and conditions apply.