A delicious vegetarian lasagne – great for a midweek dinner.
Per serve: 8.5
Per recipe: 17
15 minutes preparation
30 minutes cooking
- 450g butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into 1cm cubes
- 4 sprays calorie controlled cooking spray
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 225g spinach, washed
- 3 sheets lasagne, dry, 20 x 15cm, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 75g feta cheese, light
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon basil, fresh, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200°C/fan oven 180°C.
- Put the butternut squash into a roasting pan and spray with the cooking spray, tossing to coat lightly. Roast for 20 minutes, or until the squash is just tender, then add the tomatoes and roast for 5 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the spinach in a small amount of water for 2–3 minutes, until the leaves have wilted. Drain well, squeezing out the excess moisture with the back of a spoon. At the same time, bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the lasagne and cook for 3–4 minutes.
- Remove the squash and tomatoes from the oven and stir the pesto sauce through them.
- Drain the lasagne sheets well, and then layer them on to two warmed plates with the squash mixture and spinach. Sprinkle the feta cheese on top, drizzle with any remaining roasting juices, then serve, garnished with basil leaves.
Get your Weight Watchers 6 month pass for just £30
Terms and conditions apply.