A lovely, warming start to your morning.
Per serve: 8
Per recipe: 31
10 minutes preparation
25 minutes cooking
- 150g porridge oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 300ml skimmed milk
- 1 medium egg, whole, raw
- 3 tablespoons Groovy Food Co. Agave Nectar Light & Mild
- 100g raspberries
- 100g blackberries
- 150g strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 150g blueberries
- 4 tablespoons 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan 170°C, gas mark 5.
- In a bowl, combine the porridge oats, the ground cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
- In a jug, whisk together the skimmed milk, the egg and the agave nectar.
- In another bowl, toss together the raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and blueberries.
- Put half the berries in a medium baking dish, top with the oat mixture and pour over the milk mixture.
- Scatter over the remaining fruit and bake for 20-25 minutes until the liquid is absorbed and the fruit is soft.
- Serve with the 0% fat natural Greek yogurt.
Get your Weight Watchers 6 month pass for just £30
Terms and conditions apply.