The combination of cinnamon, ginger and lucuma is slightly spicy and warming. It’s rich in anti-inflammatory ingredients great for joints and skin health. It’s also a good sources of protein, omega 3, iron and potassium so is great for energy, brain function and heart health.
- 250ml unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- Large handful of kale
- ½-frozen banana
- ½ pear
- 1-tablespoon lucuma powder
- 1-tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1-teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 coconut water ice cubes
Place all the ingredients into your high-speed blender and blend for around 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Tip: This recipe also works minus the ice cubes & served warm as a nice twist for a chilly morning.