A great way to start your day.
Per serve: 7
Per recipe: 7
5 minutes preparation
5 minutes cooking
- 20g porridge oats
- 75ml reduced fat coconut milk, canned
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200g blueberries
- 2 teaspoons Groovy Food Co. agave nectar light & mild
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, fresh
- Combine porridge oats, light coconut milk and vanilla extract in a bowl. Chill in the fridge overnight.
- Bring the blueberries, agave nectar and lemon juice to the boil in a small pan.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until the mixture is thick and jammy – about 5 mins.
- Leave to cool and store in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, stir the blueberry compote through the coconut porridge.
Get your Weight Watchers 6 month pass for just £30
Terms and conditions apply.